Rocking roulette is a variation on the classic roulette game where numbered balls are shuffled in a dome until a winner is selected to fall into a transparent tube. The game is unique because it is played by multiple players at once live at an online casino. 888 Casino features private, and public tables. A public table consists out of three players playing the beautiful game simultaneously.
In the game, a players places a bet on a number, colour, odds or a group of numbers on the roulette table. The numbers in the dome are shuffled and winnings are determined by the ball which falls into the tube. The amount of payoff for the winning player depends on how the bet was placed by the player.
Rockin Roulette at 888 casino
Playing the 888casino Rockin’ Roulette is very simple. The table is identical to those found in casinos around the world. Our roulette table is marked with the numbers “0” and “1-36”. The numbers are alternately coloured red and black, with “0” coloured green. The player begins by clicking and dragging chips to the desired areas on the table. Once the “No More Bets” announcement has been activated, the balls are shuffled. When the ball finally emerges in the transparent tube, winnings are automatically added to the player’s bankroll. When a player is pressing the rebet button, his bet will automatically be replaced. When pressing the Rebetx2 button, a customer’s bet will be replaced and doubled while it keeps the same chip location.
Some handy shortcut keys while playing the game at an online casino are listed in a table below:
- To Click
- Shuffle Space Bar/ S
- Rebet (Repeat bet) betR
- Back to the Lobby Backspace
- Clear bets Right mouse button
Just as the normal online roulette, Rockin’ roulette also has its different betting combinations. The different betting combinations are listed below:
• Straight Up: A player places its bet directly on any single number.
• Split Bet: A player places its bet on the line between any two numbers.
• Trio Bet: A player places its bet on the intersecting point between 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3.
• Street Bet: A player places its bet at the end of any row of numbers, covering three numbers.
• Corner Bet: Place a bet on the corner where four numbers meet.
• Line Bet: Place a bet at the end of two streets on the line between them. A line bet covers all the numbers in either street, for a total of six.
• Dozen Bet: Place a bet in one of the boxes marked “1st12”, “2nd12”, or “3rd12”, each covering twelve numbers.
• Column Bet: On the short side of the Roulette table are three boxes marked “2 to 1”. By placing your chip in one of these boxes, a player has to mark all twelve numbers above it (excluding 0).
• Low/High Bet: Place a bet in one of the boxes marked “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”, each covering 18 numbers.
Red/Black or Even/Odd: A bet placed in one of the four boxes, on the sides of the board, covers half of the numbers on the board, as described in that box. The zero in not covered by any of these boxes. Each box covers eighteen numbers.
• Four Number Bet: A bet placed at the corner of the intersection of 0 and 3, covering the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3.
Payoff rocking roulette
The payoff in the game is as follows: when there is a straight of bet with one number, the payoff will be 35 to 1. A split bet with 2 numbers will give a player a payoff of 17 to 1, a trio bet with three numbers will guarantee a payoff of 11 to 1. A street bet with three numbers gives a payoff of 11 to 1 and a line bet with 6 numbers gives away a payoff which is 5 to 1. A dozen bet with twelve numbers guarantees a player a payoff of 2 to 1 just like the Dozen bet. The red/black with eighteen numbers, even/odd with 18 numbers, the low/high bets with eighteen numbers will al give the player a 1 to 1 payoff. The last bet is the four number bet which gives players a payoff of 8 to 1.
The table limits will appear in the game and differ between Standard, High Rollers and VIP players. The limits may change according to the casino policy.